Board to hold special meeting on Wednesday Nov 16, 2011
(Idaho Falls). The President of the Idaho State Board of Education will hold an open meeting and news conference immediately following concerning the open presidency at Eastern Idaho Technical College.
- When: Wednesday, November 16, 2011
- 3:30pm MST
- Eastern Idaho Technical College 1600 S. 25th East, Idaho Falls
- Health Occupations Building 6, Rooms 6163-6164
- Video/photo/question/answer opportunities
- On site media contact: Mike Rush
For those interested parties who are unable to attend in person but would like to listen to the proceedings, please dial 1.877.807.5705 then enter the participant code 996241 when prompted.
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Idaho State Board of Education is set for December 7-8, 2011 in Nampa on the campus of the College of Western Idaho. A full agenda will be published and made available to the public on December 5, 2011.