Robert R. Lee Promise Category A Scholarship
The Robert R. Lee Promise Category A Scholarship provides approximately 25 new scholarships each year to academic and professional-technical students. The award is a one-year, non-renewable award for $3,000.
Students who received the Robert R. Lee Promise Category A scholarship prior to the 2013-2014 school year must complete a renewal application every year.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an Idaho resident
- Be a graduating senior of an Idaho high school or its equivalent
- Enroll as a full-time student in an academic* or professional-technical program* at North Idaho College, Lewis-Clark State College, College of Southern Idaho, Eastern Idaho Technical College, University of Idaho, Boise State University, Idaho State University, Brigham Young University-Idaho, Northwest Nazarene University, The College of Idaho, or College of Western Idaho
* For a list of eligible academic majors or professional-technical programs, please see the Higher Education in Idaho publication
Academic applicants must also:
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above and an ACT score of 28 or above
Professional-technical applicants must also:
- Earn a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or above and take the COMPASS test (reading, writing and algebra scores required)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, this application will be provided in alternate form upon request.